Friday, April 14, 2017

Back In Action, Jackson - AND T.G.I.E. (Thank Goodness It's Easter!!)


The Computer is BACK IN THE HOUSE, folks! Whew that was a long DRY spell, dontcha think? But all's well and the CPU is fixed without too much loss of data.

It is SPRINGlike today and I am loving it. The sun is out and everything looks happy. It is kinda cold, though, unless I am sitting in the sun in a sheltered spot. And I am ALWAYS in a sheltered spot. I went out for a little while this morning and captured some SUN RAYS.

You all might know that this SUNDAY is EASTER. I loves loves loves Easter. The whole family is here and lots of good food is cooking. The smells are amazing. Molly and I often get EASTER baskets of goodies as well. That's cool. Last year we got Pugs In The Kitchen goodies and they lasted a long time. If it were up to me they wouldn't have lasted as long. But I was on a (d.i.e.t.) and so too much snacking was out of the QUESTION!

I am so hoping that all of my FURiends here in Blogville and elsewhere have a wonderful Easter, Passover, Spring Day - however you celebrate.


6 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

BOL looks like you are ready for Easter
Lily & Edward

Idaho PugRanch said...

Glad you are back in business
Happy Easter
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

Robin + Christmas said...

Happy Easter!!!

Anonymous said...

We loves, loves, loves your pink cowgirl hat! Happy Easter. We hope you get LOTS of Easter goodness.

Daisy and Scooter Pugman

Matilda the Boxer said...

That's a funny Easter bonnet, but we like it! Yeehaw!

Pug Slope said...

Hope you had a lovely Easter, Noodles. And glad to hear your Mom's computer is working again! I love your pink cowgirl hat!

-Love,
Sid.