Friday, June 2, 2017

Letter Of The Day Is -



Continuing on from the VENDADOR de FRUTA post yesterday, here is my treat from this morning. No, I don't usually get a treat but this morning I did. And LOOK at it! How much yummier can it be? Bananas and Blueberries? OMP! I am drooling from the memory.

It reminds me of this



Many good things come from the Letter B. Can you help me think of a few that are DOG RELATED?

Hmmm. . . I can think of

BONE
BLANKIE
BOWL (of food)

Now you. . .

Happy Friday EVERYpuggy, And have a GRRRRRRREAT weekend.


2 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

So healthy!
Lily & Edward

Pug Slope said...

I'm a FRUIT FANATIC, too, Noodles. I had some raspberries today and last week got some WATERMELON - soooo good! Those bananas and blueberries are making my mouth water!

-Love,
Sid.