Monday, October 2, 2017

How I Wish. . . .


See how I am getting along with this totally strange DOG? We were not FURiends before this. We had never seen each other before this. And yet, you would think we were BESTIES. Well, that's because we totally accepted each other's differences. We looked past the fact I am REAL and he/she is NOT. Instead, we just said HI and became FURiends.

I wish there was more of this in the world.

I wish PEOPLES could look past their differences and see that at our core we are all alike. We are all living, breathing, caring things that want the same things


  • a warm bed
  • a full bowl of food
  • clean water
That's all. Pretty simple.

#LasVegas
#PuertoRico
#France

3 comments:

Idaho PugRanch said...

You are a wise pug Noodles
hugs
Hazel & Mabel

Anonymous said...

The whole world should have your kind of heart, Noodles.

Love, Daisy and Scooter Pugman

Pug Slope said...

Sound words of wisdom, Noodles!

-Love,
Sid.